Synchronization panels are mainly designed and used to meet power system requirements. These panels provide manual as well as automatic synchronizing function for one or more generator breakers up to 32 generators in parallel, they are widely used in synchronizing generators and offering multiplexing solutions.
- A Generator Control Unit: This unit Deep Sea Controller (made-in-uk) automatically matches the generator frequency and voltage levels with that of the bus.
- A Syncrocloser Unit: Sends the closing command to the breaker at the exact moment of phase coincidence.
- A Syncrocloser Check Relay: Performs the progressive function of verifying voltage and phase angle conditions and ensuring that they are within preset limits, before allowing the breaker to close.
Key features of synchronizing panel
- Load sharing / load shedding
- Load management
- 3 – pole or 4 pole system as required
- Various combinations of load transformer by ACBs, MCCBs or contactors
- Automatic & manual synchronizing
- Factory built to client’s speciﬁcation
- Advance integral PLC editor
- Remote SCADA monitoring / web net